Friday, December 30, 2011

Pretending to be an only child...

My mom and  Dad took Britton to Anson on Monday.  So it's just been Lewis, Bishop, and me in the house this week.  It sure has been quiet. ;)  And the house has stayed much cleaner.

Also, it is SO much easier to take care of just one child.  I don't have to wake up anyone to meet the needs of the other.  One of them can cry and I don't have to worry about them waking the other one up.  If one sleeps in, I can sleep in, too.  I miss my Britton, but it sure has been nice to focus exclusively on Bishop for a few days.  Here are some pics from this week:



I seriously only left him alone for a few minutes and this is how I found him.


 I love my Mami THIS MUCH!!



Beautiful Boy!


Hello there!


We are leaving in the morning to spend the New Year's weekend in Anson and we'll be bringing Britton back with us...and undoing all the spoiling his Meemaw and Paca got him used to. :)

No comments: