Wednesday, December 30, 2009

9 Months

For the second month in a row, our strong-willed Britton is not very cooperative with his monthly pictures.  And mama also failed to put a bib on him to catch his drool.


Again?  Didn't we just do this LAST month!



What do you mean I can't grab the letters?



I love eating!


Britton climbs on his toys















Today was Britton's 9 month Well Child Checkup.

He weighs 20lbs 5 oz, and is 31.5 inches long.  90% for height and 50% for weight.  He gained almost 2 lbs and grew 3.5 inches in 3 months!

Our next visit is on March 31, 2010.  My baby will be a year old by then!

I touched on all his milestones and new developements in the last post, and the doctor says he is doing great. He also said that he can tell Britton has lots of "drive", since he was wanted to eat his stethoscope and other medical instruments. ;)  We can start meats now, and I can't wait.

I made a huge huge huge huge batch of veggies for him yesterday and today.  Acorn Sqaush, Butternut Squash, Spaghetti Squash, Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sweet Potatoes.  I ruined the eggplant, but he loved the zucchini.  It is the first green vegetable he has liked.  And honestly, I think the only reason he liked it was because it was fed to him in slush form. ;)

Tomorrow is the last day of 2009.  Tomorrow is the last day of of my baby's birthyear. 

But then the next day is a whole new year to see my baby grow and have him experience new things.  Life is so good to us.

No comments: