Monday, October 19, 2009

29 weeks

Not a lot different, except for the fact that Britton talks all the time! 2 syllable babbles.

He rolls, he scoots, he laughs, he eats. He's so fun!

I did go to work this past weekend, and Lewis once again did a fabulous job with him.

I made two recipes last week that were absolutely yummy. I love this lady's Blog.

Artichoke and Tomato Spaghetti

Apple Dunplings.

I am trying this one to go with our dinner tomorrow.

It almost makes me laugh when I think back to when Britton was first born and I WAS SO SURE I would never have time to cook a proper dinner anymore. So glad I was wrong.

Here are some pics. Remember when I bought the Halloween pajamas last December? And now my sweet wonderful boy is wearing them!



I love love love the pajamas! More than I love his footed sleepers!



Look Ma! No feet! ;)


Getting to spend a beautiful afternoon outside in October.



No comments: