Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Because I have some time...

This is just a picture I took this morning after a nap. He is always so happy when he wakes up. I think it's because he sleeps until he gets his fill. We are very lucky he is such a good sleeper.



Mmmmmm, my hands are yummy!
I also would like you to notice how short those sleeves fit him. I have always thought Britton had long arms, but since it's the summer, and he wears short sleeves or sleeveless, you really can't tell. This is the outfit that Grandma Franco bought for us to bring him home from the hospital in. It was HUGE back then. It fits a teeny bit small, and as you can see, the sleeves are 3/4 sleeves on him.


Britton is wearing a sleep sack here. We used to swaddle him for night-time sleep and lay him on his back. He would nap unswaddled on his tummy during the day. Last night was his first night to sleep in the sleep sack, on his tummy, for night time sleep. He did great! I wanted to get him out of the swaddle because I want his head to round out. When he sleeps on his back, it just reinforces the flat spot. Plus, we'll have to wean from the swaddle eventually and I was not looking forward to it.


Sticking his tongue out



Oh my! So many toys to choose from!





No comments: