Friday, February 27, 2009

34 week Baby Belly Picture

So I have posting a Baby Belly picture every 4 weeks. Here is the picture from this morning, taken at 34 weeks.


For comparison, here are links to 18 weeks, 22 weeks, 26 weeks, and 30 weeks. Hmm, I guess I didn't do a post about a 26 week picture. But I have do have one.

Since I only have 6 weeks to go, that means I will only have one more picture to share with you, the 38 week one. Since I have NO plans to go to 42 weeks!

I think if I have time, I wil try to take a picture right before when I know I am going into labor. That way, I can have a "final" belly picture, whatever week that may be.

Oh, and for those of you who have seen me recently, I know you will agree with me that what clothes I wear make a huge difference in how huge (or not so huge) I look. I try to stick with the slimmer looking clothes. :)

1 comment:

tracey said...

Cute pic, E. Wow, 34 weeks. It gives me a jolt emotionally, because Miles was born at 34 weeks so I don't know what it's like to be pregnant beyond that. Enjoy your final preggo days! (I know that may sound funny, but I do mean it sincerely!) =)