Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I can't wait for tomorrow!

In less than 24 hours, Lewis and I will be able to hear our baby's heartbeat. I am so flipping excited! Yippee!!!

I know this may sound crazy, but I am totally going to take a little tape recorder and record it, if we can. I would love to get an ultrasound as well, and see the baby, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Our "BIG" ultrasound will be sometime in November, but we are not sure that we want to find out the sex until the birth. I "accidently" (yeah, right!) walked into babyGap yesterday and they have such cute stuff! But I was strong and didn't buy anything.

I'll post an update tomorrow with how everything went!

Oh, and BTW, Lewis' shoulder is doing great. He has to wear the sling-thing for about 3 weeks, but he says he can already tell it feels better.

No comments: