Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update

Lewis and I are headed to a friend's lakehouse this weekend with her and her husband. We are really looking forward to it. It will be our last out of town weekend for the summer.

I can't believe it is mid-August already. The summer had flown by! I know Lewis is looking forward to dove season opening on Labor Day. I can tell you where he'll be all day! I hope my parents can come up that weekend.

I worked like a mad woman after our trip to Las Vegas. I don't like being gone for days at a time like that, but if I'm going to need a place to crash after working a trip, Chicago is the palce to do it since I have a crash pad. And if I'm going to be in Chicago, I may as well work as much as I can.

I am hoping to do a normal schedule of 3 on/4 off in September. From Dallas. At least that is what I am hoping. I am just ready for the loads to lighten up and the kids to go back to school!

Not much else is new. Looking forward to Fall. And football. And being home so we can work on the house.

April is finishing up her clinical in Colorado. She will be going another one in Tacoma, WA. SHe will gradate in December. I can remember her being all nervous when she first started PT school.

Ric and Michelle are doing fine as far as I know. They all took a trip to California after the wedding.

No comments: