Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Not "Where's Waldo?", but "Where's Elisa?"

What I've been up to the last month:

2 family reunions, 1 float trip, and a partridge in a pear tree...*grin*

First off, I need to introduce you to the BF. His name is Lewis. I'll give you some basics on him, but remember, all the gooey, mushy, cheesy stuff...it's all mine.

He's 34. He has cute dimples. He doesn't like menudo, but he does like tamales. He hunts, he fishes (is that grammatically correct?), he's super smart, and the rest, well, I'll maybe devote an entire post to him sometime in the future. Just know he's a great man.

For now, enjoy the pics.


This me and Lewis in Amarillo. He attended my 2nd family reunion in as many weeks. We are still together so apparently my family did not scare him off. BTW, that's a pina colada in my hand, which I'm drinking in front of my mother. *gasp!*




Here are me and Lewis again. Notice my bobblehead/lollipop-head action going on. Yuck. Can you say Nicole Richie? But we sure do look happy, huh? It's 'cause we are!


My family is Mexican and Catholic. Needless to say, we can reproduce. Here are some of the grandkids and great-grandkids. And it's not even all of us!


My immediate family, minus Karol and Brandon. Someone please tell my brother to shave!


My mom, my dad, and me. I love them both!



This is me with my friend Stephanie and her son Luke. He is the cutest thing! Steph and I ran cross country and track at ACU. She hasn't aged a bit and makes a cute mommy!



The float trip I went on back in mid-June with a smorgasboard of people. So much frickin' fun! It rained a bit, and I fell off the raft, but it was a great trip. Those are jello shots in our hands. Yum!

So there you have it.


I finally got back to STL after being gone for 18 days. and it feels so good to be back.

My bed, my gym, my trainer, my car, my stores, my house, my hockey, my friends. Ahhhh...

I worked out with Jesus the Trainer today. It felt AWESOME. I did a core/ab class before my session with him and then we trained for my normal one hour and then he added an extra 30 minutes. He used to do that more frequently when we were at the old gym, but ever since he became director at the new gym he doesn't do it as often. But he did today and I'm not complaining! Maybe he goes "extra" for me because I do what he says, don't complain, and bring him Red Bulls once in a while.

I'll be in Amarillo again this weekend. And then I'm working my tail off the next couple weeks.

5 comments:

chez bez said...

Great pics.

You need more ppl to comment on your posts. When it's only me, I feel somewhat like a stalker. I promise I don't have the time or energy for stalking. ;)

Anyway, very cool stuff. Does your bf know that he is featured on your blog?

Elisa B said...

I KNOW more people need to comment...hint hint hint....

I don't think you are a stalker, btw.

How has the application process gone?

The BF has the web addy to the blog, so he should have an idea that I have mentioned him. I don't think I post anything that he would be uncomfortable with. But if he were, I'd remove it.

Anonymous said...

great post; its about time you posted a real one. and by real i mean a post with a decent length.

Karol Cabbiness said...

i like your pics. i wish brandon and i had been there. you look great.

Elisa B said...

Lil- I DID NOT delete your comment. I remember you said you had a left a comment, but I never saw it. Maybe it didn't go through?

Karol- I wish you guys had been there too. Thank you for the nice words. What are ya'll doing the last weekend in July? Fiesta del SOl is in Chicago in the Pilsen neighborhood, which is a huge Mexican festival....maybe we can get together...