Friday, July 07, 2006

Introduction...

I have a boyfriend. (insert juvenile girly sheepish grin here)

Up until almost 4 weeks ago, he was a boy_friend.

***Notice the space between the words***

Personally, I like the "space-less" word better. I think he does, too. *grin*

We've been really good friends for 12 years. We met in college at ACU. He was a senior when I was a freshman, and we had a mutual friend named Jerome. Jerome was his buddy from Club (ACU's version of a fraternity), and I knew Jerome from the cross country team.

I have had a crush on him since the day I met him. But over the years, that's all pretty much it's been...a crush.

I'd love to gush on here and tell you all the mushy and cheesy things I feel, but I can't. It seems like it would be sharing something way too special that's just between him and me.

But I can tell you I'm happy. Very, very happy.

Much love to all of you!

No comments: