Friday, June 09, 2006

Almost Famous

I have been memed...whatever that means. If you look to the right of this page, you will notice I have linked a site called "Mamalogues". I read the site daily. It's written by a 20-something mom named Dana and she has two kids. You may ask yourself why I read her blog since I have no kids of my own. But I love her writing style and sense of humor.

ANYWAYS, this woman memed me, or tagged me...which means she put MY name on her blog and linked it to this site. This is about as famous as I'll ever get, because TONS of people read her site. Maybe TONS of people won't click on my name, but hey, maybe they'll see it and think, "Oh, Elisa...what a beautiful name". And then they'll name their daughter after me and I'll have all these namesakes I'm oblivious to. Or maybe not... *grin*

So anyways, here is the meme.


Four Things

Four Jobs I’ve Had (and I've had waaay more than just 4!)
1) Cotton Hoe-er - In Texas some parents send their kids out to the cotton fields (some send them to the pool!) in the scorching heat so you can learn to value an education. And Potted Meat sandwiches never tasted so good! *gag*
2) On Field Promotions Person for Minor League Baseball - I got to carry a walkie/talkie and embarrass fans on the field while they dressed up in sumo costumes or threw bags of peanuts (hmmm, I still work in a peanut environement) at a target. This was actually a really fun job...but come to think about it, I didn't get paid for it!
3) Gap Salesperson - I swear I spent way more money than I made. Great discount, though!
4) Flight Attendant - My current job. I like it a lot. Flexibility rocks!

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over
1) Hoosiers
2) The Shawshank Redemption
3) Beaches
4) Home Videos

Four Places I’ve Lived-
1) Anson
2) Abilene
3) Amarillo
4) St. Louis

Four TV Shows I love-
1) Seinfeld
2) The Munsters
3) Everybody Loves Raymond
4) Law and Order SVU

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen (much of)- "
1) LOST
2) Grey's Anatomy
3)Desperate Housewives
4) 24

Four places I've vacationed-
1) Ft. Lauderdale
2) Las Vegas
3) Lake Tahoe
4) Utah

Four of my favorite dishes-
1) Chicken Fried Steak
2) Shredded Beef Burrito from Qdoba
3) Carne Guisada
4) Barbacoa

Four sites I visit daily-
1) msn.com
2) craigslist.com
3) yahoo.com
4) swalife.com

Four places I'd rather be right now-
1) Snow skiing on a mountain
2) On a beach in Mexico (not Julimes!)
3) Texas
4) a massage table

Four new bloggers I'm tagging-
1)Karol (she's the only one I know!)

No comments: