ANYWAYS, this woman memed me, or tagged me...which means she put MY name on her blog and linked it to this site. This is about as famous as I'll ever get, because TONS of people read her site. Maybe TONS of people won't click on my name, but hey, maybe they'll see it and think, "Oh, Elisa...what a beautiful name". And then they'll name their daughter after me and I'll have all these namesakes I'm oblivious to. Or maybe not... *grin*
So anyways, here is the meme.
Four Jobs I’ve Had (and I've had waaay more than just 4!)
1) Cotton Hoe-er - In Texas some parents send their kids out to the cotton fields (some send them to the pool!) in the scorching heat so you can learn to value an education. And Potted Meat sandwiches never tasted so good! *gag*
2) On Field Promotions Person for Minor League Baseball - I got to carry a walkie/talkie and embarrass fans on the field while they dressed up in sumo costumes or threw bags of peanuts (hmmm, I still work in a peanut environement) at a target. This was actually a really fun job...but come to think about it, I didn't get paid for it!
3) Gap Salesperson - I swear I spent way more money than I made. Great discount, though!
4) Flight Attendant - My current job. I like it a lot. Flexibility rocks!
Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over
2) The Shawshank Redemption
4) Home Videos
Four Places I’ve Lived-
4) St. Louis
Four TV Shows I love-
2) The Munsters
3) Everybody Loves Raymond
4) Law and Order SVU
Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen (much of)- "
2) Grey's Anatomy
Four places I've vacationed-
1) Ft. Lauderdale
2) Las Vegas
3) Lake Tahoe
Four of my favorite dishes-
1) Chicken Fried Steak
2) Shredded Beef Burrito from Qdoba
3) Carne Guisada
Four sites I visit daily-
Four places I'd rather be right now-
1) Snow skiing on a mountain
2) On a beach in Mexico (not Julimes!)
4) a massage table
Four new bloggers I'm tagging-
1)Karol (she's the only one I know!)