Thursday, May 11, 2006

The only pic of the Ball you'll get


So I got the pictures from the Ball. But I'm only going to post one and it's not one with MWMWWW. Don't ask me to post more. This is it.

But isn't my dress totally kick-ass? Lillie went shopping with me. I got the greatest deal EVER on this dress. It would look so much better if I actually had a chest to fill it out, but hey, what can a flat chested girl do? I tried everything short of getting a breast augmentation...not that I wouldn't have tried that if I had had more time! *grin*

Speaking of, you know how guys can flex their pec muscles where it looks like the muscles are throbbing? Well, I can do that. On accident though. I didn't know girls were capable of it. I guess that's what happens when you have no fat on your boobs. Argh.... Why can't we choose where we want the fat to go?

No comments: