Friday, March 17, 2006

Same ol',same ol'...

*still on cloud nine, but not going to say anything*

Karol and Brandon visited me in STL this week. They were driving up to Chicago/Great Lakes and stopped by. They stayed with me 2 nights, took me out for a birthday dinner, and even got to see my hockey game on Monday night. Plus, Karol got tons of free clothes. It was great seeing them.

Jesus the trainer kicked my butt on Tuesday to the point I thought I was going to be sick and pass out. I always tell him to make me work hard and to not let me wimp out on anything. I guess he ran with it this time. He even said at one point in the workout that he had never seen that look of sheer exhaustion in my face and eyes before. I felt terrible as I commuted up to work, but as soon as I ate something, I felt much better.

I worked a 3 day this week. Nothing special. I was in Sacramento and Birmingham. I'm so glad the weekend is here. I have hockey again on Monday and then back to work on Tuesday.

That's all. Pretty dull, except for my most wonderful man in the whole wide world. But I'm not going to discuss him.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and since there is no mention of a birthday ill say it here...happy birthday tio luis (you said you were 49, so im going to go with that)
april