Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More of the same...

We lost our hockey game last night, 1-0. But it was a worthy loss to a worthy team, unlike last week. They have a player named Cheryl, who is undoubtedly the best player in the league. She doesn't lead in the stats category, but the girl has skillz!

I'm working a 3 day, beginning today. I end up in PVD tonight, and STL tomorrow night. Tomorrow I get the honor of working the PVD-PHX flight. It's over 6 hours long. I don't know how I'm going to do it. Anything over 2 hours is too long for me. But I at least get an overnight at home, and it won't feel as if I'm gone so long and I can get some stuff done around the house. I can squeeze a workout in with Jesus the Trainer and clean. Woo Hoo.

I get to see MWMWWW (Most Wonderful Man in the Whole Wide World) again this weekend. But that's all I'm saying. It's practically killing me to not gush about him. But rest assured my lip is permanently dried above my upper teeth from the huge grin I constantly have on my face.

I am so ready for warm weather. We got snow last night in STL. And the hockey game was at 2235. Like the freak I am, I ventured out in the awful weather. But apparently I'm not the only freak...the other girls showed up as well...from both teams! See how much we love the game?!?

If there are any readers out there amongst you, I'm recommending Memoirs of Geisha. I just finished it and it was really good. Insight to a different culture and a very easy relaxing read. My next two books I'm currently reading are Night by Weisel and Honeymoon by Patterson.

I guess that's it. Maybe something funny or interesting will happen on this trip and I can share.

Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, ive been wanting to read "night," so bring it to amarillo when you come down. april