Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Beautiful weather

It has been unseasonably warm the past few days.  Not "shorts" weather, but definitely a light jacket type weather.

We had a playdate this morning, but since I wasn't cooking dinner tonight, I used the afternoon to take the boys to the park.  It's so nice to be outside and feel the warmth of the sun.  I am so looking forward to doing outside activities this summer with both boys.

 Bishop really did have a good time even though he isn't happy here.  He was upset because I took a branch away from him.  Britton knows that the faster he complies, the faster he can get back to playing.  I also bribed him with a DumDum Sucker.




 He tasted dirt for the first time.


His first time on a swing.




He is such a goof!



Britton thought it was so funny to wear his shirt and undershirt as a "hat".



I cannot even put into words how much I love these three boys.  My heart may explode.






No comments: