Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MDO

Britton started Mother's Day Out on Tuesday, August 25th.  We had an Open House today so get to know his teachers and meet some of the other kids/parents in the class.  There are 8 kids in Britton's class: 6 boys and 2 girls.  Britton is the second oldest in the class.

He walked right in and immediately went to the toys.  He loved it.  Miss Holly and Miss Lisa are his teachers. 

But the joy was short lived.  He cried when I dropped him off and he realized I was not staying with him.  They have my number and will call if he's inconsolable.  But there was no call. ;)

One of the things I like about this MDO is that they have a report for each child at the end of the day.  It shows when diaper changes were and if they were wet or dry.  And they record how much lumch was eaten and how long the nap was.  I LOVE THIS INFORMATION!  Britton attends from 9-3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  It is also less than 5 minutes from our house!

They have fish, turtles, a rabbit, a hamster, a bird, and some other animals in cages at the entrance.  Britton loves loves loves looking at them.

I really think this is going to be very good for him.  And for me. ;)

No comments: