Wednesday, October 07, 2009

6 month pediatrician appt.

Britton in the highchair his Grandma Franco bought for him. He loves it and I do, too! If you look closely, the giraffe ears are in the perfect place to make it look like they are coming from his head! ;)



The diaper bag I bought at the JBF sale for a STEAL! And I have a mom-friend who does embroidery and she put Britton's name on it for me. I love it!



He's not as big as I guessed he was. ;) Britton has gained 1.5 lbs and grown 1/2 an inch since his 4 month appt. He weighs 18.5 lbs and is 27 inches long.




The nurse said they do not grow as much as fast as they do when they are newborns to 3 months. He is still in the 75th percentile and is perfect.




He got a total of 4 shots today, including the flu vaccine. We have opted to not give him the swine flu vaccine. He cried, oh yes he did. It was the "my face is turning red, then purple, and my mouth is wide open and you can see my tongue vibrate but no sound comes out" cry.




I picked him up as soon as they finished up with him and he stopped crying, but his face was all red and wet. I told him, "Fea shot!". (That means "ugly shot" in Spanish.)




No comments: