Wednesday, August 19, 2009

20 weeks (and 2 days)

Once again, I am late in updating. Oh well, I think it's pretty dang good that I update at least once a week. Of which I am really glad I have this blog. I don't think I would remember when he does what if not for this documentation.

I know it's turned into "Britton central" on here, but he's pretty much my life right now. Once I go back to work, I'm sure I'll be sharing some stories from the sky.

New this past week:

Britton has experienced his jumperoo and exersaucer. At first, he didn't know what to think of the jumperoo. But after coaxing him with some help jumping, he got the hang of it. He loves it and he is so funny to watch in it! He likes the exersaucer as well, since he can stand in it.

We went to Lubbock last Friday to meet up with my mom. It's halfway between where we live, so it made for a nice quick visit. Britton loved seeing his Grandma and can't wait until she and Abuelito come visit this coming weekend.

Britton is talking up a storm! His favorite sound right now is "errrrr, errrrrr, errrrr". And he blows raspberries and gets drool everywhere. He also has managed to roll over to his back in his sleep and then wake himslef up because he can't roll back on his stomach. Yeah, fun times for me. ;)

My 9th anniversary at Southwest was this past Tuesday. I can't believe it's been 9 years that I've worked there. It seems like yesterday!

Here are this weeks pictures:


I finally put together a rubber mat his Grammie bought for him. Since our whole house has stained concrete floors, it gives us a nice place to play on the floor in his room.




With his glow worm. He loves to stare at this toy.


In his exersaucer. Look! Britton can stand up!




Cute little feet holding him up!




So many things to grab and play with!




No comments: