Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wedding News

We got to look at our engagement photos yesterday. They came out awesome! Our photographer, Davy Knapp, posted a blog about us with a few of the pictures. I will be sure and let you know when they are all available online. I can't wait to do the wedding pictures!

Today was also my bridal shower. The ladies that put it together did an AWESOME job and I totally appreciate it. It was a good time.

I paid off my wedding dress today. I can finally start alterations and fittings. I am so excited! I found a picture of my dress online and I'm dying to link it here, but I don't want Lewis to see it, so I won't do it until after the wedding. I am also going to have a local seamstress make my veil.

If you still haven't visited our wedding website, you can see it here.

No comments: