Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He makes my heart dance

So the other day I had to go to the hospital for a procedure.

(It wasn't a big deal and everything is fine.)

I was all "hospital-ly" in that awful gown and I even had a wristband. I was hooked up with all kinds of wires that tracked my breathing rate, my heart rate, my blood oxygen level, my pulse, and who knows what else.

My heart rate hovered around 47 to 49. Lewis came by and kissed me and sat down beside me. Then he looked at my monitors. He made mention that my heart rate was very good, being that it was in the 50's. I told him it had been in the high 40's before he came in.

He then said that my increase in heart rate coincided with him kissing me.

We laughed. And my heart rate went up again.

He does make my heart dance. :)




P.S. Happy Birthday Karol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuk...i just threw up in my mouth a little...just kidding!

Anonymous said...

update already...