Friday, November 03, 2006

I should have watched more Judge Judy...

I got a message today telling me that I may possibly have to testify in a trial related to something that happened on the plane.

Remember a few months back when a passenger on one of my flights exposed himself to another passenger and her daughter? Yeah, well, the FBI wants to talk to me again. In LAX. This Thursday.

I am scheduled to work, so they are going to have to adjust my schedule. As luck would have it, I am starting 6 days in a row on Tuesday, but this puts a bit of a kink in those plans. So we'll see what happens.

I've never done this kind of thing before. Last time I got a speeding ticket, I just had the traffic lawyer go to court for me. He got it down to something non-moving. But this is going to be all real and stuff. I do know there won't be a jury, just a judge, but it still makes me kinda nervous.

Still no pictures from the Halloween party. As a reminder, Lewis and I are at the mercy of others to be generous with their digital pictures since we do not own a digital camera. (HINT HINT = Christmas Gift). We have one of those disposables, but it's not all used up yet.



No comments: