Sunday, March 24, 2013

Plane ride

We went to Dallas this past weekend.  The main reason was for a family reunion on my dad's side of the family.  I somehow managed to not take any pictures. :(  But it was fun and I got to see family I hadn't seen in ages and meet some new family members.  Plus, they also go to meet Lewis and the boys.  I had a really nice time and can't wait for next year. 

We also spent some time with some college friends while there.

But I think what the boys enjoyed best was the airplane ride and the car rental shuttle. Britton was beside himself on the airplane.  Bishop kept saying "Pane! Pane!"  (That's plane for those of you who don't speak "toddler").  The car rental shuttle was yellow so Britton thought it was a school bus.

It's kind of sad that their mother is a flight attendant and these boys have only been on an airplane a handful of times.  I know as they get older and easier to handle I will be able to do trips with them by myself and it will give us more flexibility with quick visits.



No comments: