Thursday, August 23, 2012

My babies daddy....

I love this man.  
He is my partner, my best friend, the father of my babies, the leader of this household.
We all can't wait until he gets home at the end of his work day.







Lewis is currently the "leader" at his work in the IT department.  They are in the process of hiring someone who will be his boss.  In the interim, his department looks to him for leadership.  They got together and presented Lewis with a "strong" trophy and gave him a gift card to Macaroni shows as a small show of their appreciation.  I know most of the people in his department and they all tell me ho much they admire him.  Makes me so proud that my husband is well thought of, sets a good example, has an impeccable work ethic, and supports his employees. He works hard and he does it for his family.




1 comment:

april said...

britton is going to have a tough time sharing...