Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break 2012

No pictures this week since the boys are at my parents for Spring Break.  It was SO quiet around here and I really didn't know what to do with myself since there isn't a nap/eating schedule.  I did go to work 2 days this week to take advantage of free childcare, but I do certainly miss my boys.  Lewis and I have had some great talks this week, with no interruptions.  I also got to have lunch with a girlfriend of mine and get a manicure and pedicure.

Probably what excited me most was getting to slowly and leisurely browse JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby for sewing ideas and supplies. I want to make both boys customized shirts for their upcoming birthdays.  I've seen some great ideas on Etsy.com and I know I can do it for much cheaper.

My mom has confessed that the boys are a handful. :)  I completely agree with her.  By the end of the day, you are exhausted!  I am going to pick up the boys on Saturday and meet them halfway in Childress.

Lewis will be out of town next week and I'm sure it's going to be tough to be "single parenting" it for 5 days in a row!

No comments: