Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alert Alert Alert

3 big things happened today:

1)  I accidentally started a fire in the oven today using the broiler.  Thank God Lewis was here to deal with it.  I'm thinking we need to invest in a fire extinguisher.

2)  I had an OB appt. This kid is really close to being born. 

I will be 35 wks on Saturday. Which coincidentally, will also be my 35th Bday.

I have consistently been measuring about 1.5 weeks ahead and nothing changed today. Baby looks good and is head down. Woot! My doc said she'd be surprised if I make it till EDD and she's guessing Bishop will be about the same size as Britton was, 8 lbs 6 oz. 

Bishop is technically measuring 36 wks today. My next appt is March 25, which will put me at one day shy of 37 wks but probably measuring 38 wks if he keeps being consistent.

Holy cow. These brothers may end up with the same birthday.
 
3)  Britton TALKED today.  Like really talked.  When I picked him up from MDO, his teachers told me he had been talking non-stop all day.  And I took that to mean he was babbling a lot like he does.
 
Well, tonight at dinner, my IL's came over and my MIL sneezed.  I said "Bless you", and BRITTON repeated it PERFECTLY. It shocked me so much I started laughing.  From them on, he kept repeating lots of other words.  He had never been a big repeater.  He can even say his name pretty good.  This progress makes me SO happy.  And his little voice?  I could listen to it all day long!

1 comment:

april said...

awesome! i am going to have to call him on the phone!