Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Since I have already chosen the picture that will go on our 2010 Christmas Card, I will share with you some of the 69 images that I ended up taking, not including the one we will be using on the card.

I basically did what I did last year and bought some cheap props at the Dollar Tree for the pictures.  Last year, Britton had just learned to sit up and he was not mobile.  So it was an easy-peasy shoot and I love the photos we got last year.

This year, well, it took some bribing.  Getting him to stand still/smile/look at the camera is not an easy feat.  But he came through for us. ;)  He certainly enjoyed his reward/bribe of a Tootsie Pop.  Britton definitely understands "smile big", "one more", "scoot over", and "candy?".













And here he is enjoying his Tootsie Pop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in each picture he look like a little pingito (sp?)