Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow!!

Before Britton was born, I was at TJ Maxx and saw this snowsuit on clearance for $3.  And since I didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl, I chose one in the color green.  I put it in the baby's closet and pretty much forgot about it.  1) Who really thought I would use it? and 2) Who really thought we'd get enough snow here in Amarillo to warrant it?

Well today, we got SNOW. As in at least 8 inches, with drifts way higher than that.  We were pretty much house-bound.  Lewis did go to work, but came home around noon. BUT he got stuck and some nice men towed him out.  When he finally made it home, he shoveled the driveway.If you have seen our driveway, you know it is STEEP.

So I remembered the snowsuit and decided to take Britton out in the snow. But to my dismay, the size said 9 months.  I guess back when I bought it, I wasn't thinking straight, or else I would have bought a 12 or 18 month size.

But I still stuffed Britton into it.;)  He didn't seem to mind.  He was quite cozy.

When I looked it him with it on, I immediately thought of the kid in the movie, The Christmas Story, who was so stuffed into his snowsuit, he could not put his arms down.

I know you will see the tag on the pictures. No, I didn't forget to take it off. But since Britton will not get any use out of the snowsuit, I want to resell it, and having the tag on it makes it more valuable.

Oh!!  And my son pulled up all the way to his feet today!  Twice!

He hasn't quite figured out how to get back down, but he looks like such a big boy standing up!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there's my snaggle tooth!