Wednesday, November 18, 2009

30-something weeks.....

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I've been bad about blogging.  But Mama has been working her tail off, both on the plane and at home.

I'm done flying for the month, but there is still work to be done at home.  Like CLEANING.  Blech.

I HATE/LOATHE/DESPISE/CANNOT STAND cleaning.  But it must be done.  Especially when you have a tiny human who spends a lot of time close to  the floor.

I have made a daily cleaning schedule where I do certain tasks/rooms on certain days to break it up and not feel so overwhelmed.  So far, it is working.  And I am IN LOVE with using a mixture of water and vinegar to clean.  It doesn't smell so hot while it's wet, but it makes things noticeably clean and also disinfects, with no chemicals.  Which means I don't have to worry if Britton decides to eat whatever I have cleaned.  If he licks the floor, no poisons!! ;)

Britton has ventured into more solids.  He loves mango and plums, and he also likes yogurt.  I have also been giving him some Puffs to work on his pincher grasp and he is doing great! 

We went to a baby playdate on Tuesday.  Britton had a good time with a little girl named Keegan, who is 2 weeks younger than him.



Happy Britton



Serious Britton

No comments: