Thursday, August 23, 2007

Drink Milk

So Lewis tells me last night that his parents got a phone call concering me. So they gave the caller his cell phone number. And those people called him.

Guess what it was about?

Lactating. Yes, as in milk expression from the boob.

Funny, considering April's most recent blog on MySpace.

So his parents asked how the baby was.

Oh my Lord.

It must have been a wrong number. For one, I am not pregnant. And two, I would have used my own phone number.

Lewis says when they said my name is sounded like "Alicia". He just thought they were misponouncing it.

Too weird.

1 comment:

Crissybug said...

When I was reading this I thought...she had a baby, and I didn't know!? I just saw her a few months ago! Not possible!

Yes, I am pregnant. Due on March 7th. Crazy, I know! We are excited and I am trying to convince Shawn to not find out this time. We will see!