Wednesday, February 22, 2006

DENVER

I am in Denver. It took almost 2 freakin' hours from the time we blocked into the gate until I opened the door to my room. I don't think I'll be choosing any DEN overnights anytime soon. I avoid Hartford (BDL) for the same reason. But last night's hotel journey made the BDL one look like a walk around the block.

We had a weirdo FO last night. He didn't talk much and it appeared to me that everything I asked him or said to him was going to make him puff up and turn blue. I almost thought his eyes would roll back in his head and a little bubble explaing his thoughts would pop out of his brain and say something like, "Oh, little peon FA thinks she can talk to me." Whatever, dude. So I turned on my iPod and listened to that and I think that made him even angrier because we just turned him out. The other FA's got the same vibe from him. Poor thing...his Captain left to visit a friend and he had to ride the shuttle with the FA's all by himself. Horror of Horrors! ***the preceding 2 sentences were dripping with sarcasm, in case you couldn't tell.***

Alright, we lobby in an hour, so I gotta go get ready. Yet we don't push our flight for another 2 and a half hours. It's just that this hotel is so freakin' far from the airport...

SLC tonight...




1 comment:

chez bez said...

Did you know that I used to drive your crews to their hotel in my city? Man, I miss you guys.

And you guys hardly ever had to wait for me. ;-)